2019 Meyer Products Elite 3 DME
Call for Price
Built to Make Your UTV a Year-round Work Horse
Meyer's Elite UTV insert spreader is available in .3 and 4. cubic yards so it fits easily into the back of most utility vehicles. It's powered by a sealed 12-volt electric motor and features a stainless steel hopper which means less maintenance and less down time, so you can continually keep pathways and tight areas clear of snow and ice.
- Type: Insert Hopper Spreader
- Vehicle: UTV
- Length: 3', 4'
- Capacity: 0.3 and 0.4 cubic yards
- Materials: Salt, 50/50 salt-sand, sand
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Performance: Spend More Time on the Job: Designed for contractor use, the Meyer Elite utility vehicle insert spreader allows you to spend less time adjusting or cleaning and more time on the job. It provides the best performance possible, every time you use it. Performance-enhancing components standard on the Meyer Elite UTV insert spreader include:
- Reliability: Competition Has Met Its Match: Meyer's premium UTV insert spreader is built with more maintenance-free materials and parts to provide durability and to protect against damaging weather and chemicals. The no maintenance, newly designed light hopper features formed floor supports for more strength and stability. Body jacks with integrated tie downs have standard 24" spacing making it easier to add liquid tanks. Universal longitudinal design allows for the interchanging of all drives.
- Ease of Use: Poly Spinner System Attaches/Detaches Easily: The Elite UTV insert hopper spreader is built to be easy-to-use. The new lighter poly spinner with formed handles and pin connection makes attaching and detaching a breeze. The spinner chute, available in four height options, has a spring-loaded shaft connector that keeps the spinner engaged.
- Part #: 67011
- Hopper Width: 24 in. (61 cm)
- Hopper Height: 38.5 in. (98 cm)
- Max Capacity Load: .3 cu.yd. (0.2 cu m)
- Max Capacity Weight: 400 lb. (181 kg)
- Hopper Material: Stainless Steel
- Hopper Capacity
- 400 lb. (181 kg)