2018 Billy Goat AE1300H 30" Hydro Aerator
Call for Price
This machine combines true 30" wide aeration and speed up to 4.3 mph to complete 1/4 acre in as little as 15 minutes! That's 59% faster than a 26" drum! Plus no more lifting on turns; aerate in reverse; do trim and edges with ease; and significantly improve hole quantity and quality vs. drum aerators.
The AE1300H features Patent Pending variable aeration density (VAD™) and creates 2-10 times more holes than drum models in one pass (8-48 holes per sq. ft.) This eliminates double or triple aerating with drum aerators that have fixed hole patterns as low as 4 per sq. ft. and saves significant time. VAD also offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass by simply slowing down over bare spots.
Patent Pending FLEXTECH™ arms act independently and are durable and forgiving for unmatched reliability. The arm's reciprocating action drives plug depths up to two times that of drums. Call backs and/or rework regardless of soil conditions are significantly reduced. "In-Ground Turning" offers unrivaled maneuverability, fatigue-free operation and improved production plus reduces downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators. With only eight tines and 4 bolts, tine service on this unit takes 10% of the time needed to service 40+, 2-bolt drum units.
The AE1300H Hydro Aerator offers one pass aeration, using one machine and a one man crew, for a one time aeration with no call backs. That's "One & Done Aeration" that sets a whole new standard in aeration productivity!
Available for 2015.
- Variable Aeration Density (VAD™): Creates 2-10x more holes than drum models in one pass. Eliminates double aerating and offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass. Patent Pending.
- Reverse Aeration: The AE1300H allows aeration in reverse!
- In-Ground Turning: Provides unmatched maneuverability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
- 15" Tires & 35" Wheel Base: This unit has 15" tires and a 35" wheel base to accommodate slopes up to 20-degrees.
- FLEXTECH™ Arms: Independently acting arms are durable and forgiving for unmatched reliability. Reciprocating action drives plug depths up to 2x that of drums. Reduces call backs and / or rework regardless of soil condition. Patent Pending.
- Fast Tine Service: Only 8 tines and 4 bolts are easily accessed for 10% of the time needed to service 40+ tine, 2-bolt drum units
- Self-Propelled, Variable Speed: Intuitive hydro-drive controls allow you to feather the speed and aerate in both forward and reverse with finger tip control. Reduces fatigue and vibration.
- Engine: Honda
- Displacement (cc): 390
- Tines: 8
- Weight (lbs): 520
- Core Depth (in): Up to 3
- Length (in): 67
- Width (in): 34.5
- Height (in): 46
- Wheels (in): 15
- Wheel Type: Pneumatic
- Manuals: Warranty - Czech Warranty - Danish Warranty - Finnish Warranty - Italian Warranty - Dutch Warranty - Polish Warranty - Russian Operator's/IPL Manual - English
- Coring Depth
- Up to 3 in.
- 46 in.
- 520 lb.
- 34.5 in.
- 67 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Size
- 390 cc